Kim has over 25 years in the accounting industry with extensive experience in financial reporting and budgeting in the corporate and not-for-profit industries. Kim manages client budgets and reconciliations to ensure all client’s accounting needs are met.
Some other interesting facts about Kim include:
- She once played the violin but quickly realized she was terrible! So she took up singing and has spent many years as lead singer in a band.
- As a young girl, she was an avid gymnast.
- Kim is 9th generation Canadian originating in England settling in the Ottawa Valley on the Quebec side, and this homestead is still owned by her family.
- She loves road trips – they are her favourite type of vacation.
- She has a huge collection of dolphin paraphernalia – she loves dolphins.
Connect with Kim on LinkedIn