Kim has over 30 years experience in the conference, meeting and incentive travel industries. In her role at Dragonfly Meeting Solutions Inc., Kim is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company, managing the accounting, client services and product development departments.
Some other interesting facts about Kim include:
- She once played the violin but quickly realized she was terrible! So she took up singing and has spent many years as lead singer in a band.
- As a young girl, she was an avid gymnast.
- Kim is 9th generation Canadian originating in England settling in the Ottawa Valley on the Quebec side, and this homestead is still owned by her family.
- She loves road trips – they are her favourite type of vacation.
- She has a huge collection of dolphin paraphernalia – she loves dolphins.
Connect with Kim on LinkedIn