With 25 years experience in live events, Jenni-Leigh brings a unique and extensive creative toolbox to the table. That coupled with her production knowledge, she’s able to design unsurpassed one of a kind events ideas that are not only highly creative, but also work within budget and venue parameters. With a passion for design, décor and a keen understanding of client expectations, she’s always up for a creative challenge.
Some other interesting facts about Jenni-Leigh include:
- Her career began as a professional dancer.
- She is a part time Mental Wellness coach & therapeutic yoga teacher. A teacher at heart, she has also taught dance, horseback riding, therapeutic horseback riding and continues to facilitate creative and therapeutic corporate workshops.
- In her spare time, she likes to paint, write poetry or do pretty much anything creative.
- She is truly Zen when she’s in the middle of nature.
- Her best friend is her Portuguese Water Dog, Will’eau Shay.
Connect with Jenni-Leigh on LinkedIn