Sales Account Executive
Dragonfly is looking for a Sales Account Executive to join our team!
The Account Executive position at Dragonfly Meeting Solutions Inc. is a dynamic and entrepreneurial one, requiring more than just prospecting and lead development. It is about relationship building and networking within viable markets. It is about researching brand awareness opportunities and marketing our services. If these are done well, then growing our client account base is a natural outcome. This position is independent, yet team driven. He/she reports to the General Manager and works in conjunction with the Creative Production and Account Operations.
If you are interested in working in our fast-paced and dynamic environment, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org – please include your resume with your introduction email.
- Actively drive new business development for Dragonfly Meeting Solutions Inc.
- Provide creative strategies and practical solutions for client projects.
- Manage client account development and supervise account program operations.
- Involvement in the industry supplier network.
- Assist and identifying cost saving opportunities, efficiencies and profitability for client programs and Dragonfly business operations.
- Lead and assist in RFPs and presentation proposals.
- Participate in industry events, tradeshows and familiarization tour opportunities.
- Actively attend association events for MPI, SITE, CSEP, IMEX, PMCA, Tourism Toronto, etc.
- Work out of the main office in Thornhill, unless travelling or attending meetings.
- Flexibility in working days / hours due to client and industry events.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience must include:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- 5+ years of experience in project management with planning events, conferences and incentive travel programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership skills to guide diverse teams towards a common goal.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient with PC or Mac software, Microsoft Suite software –Excel & Word.
- Comfortable working with Dropbox and Gmail.
- Ability to travel world-wide: a valid passport is required.
- Driver’s license and vehicle is required.
- Ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response.
- Problem solving mindset.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent presentation skills.